Most properties are leased to the City of Stockholm but approximately sixteen percent is rented out to independent schools and as housing and commercial space.
In addition to maintenance, SISAB has extensive rebuilding activities as well as some new construction. We annually invest SEK 1 600 million (2016 SEK 2 000 million) in maintenance, rebuilding and new construction.
SISAB has a staff of 170 who work to provide a good educational environment in sound, pleasant and suitable premises for present-day and future schools.
Our business idea
- On behalf of the City of Stockholm, SISAB owns and manages the City's pre-schools and schools.
- Staff and tenants jointly help create good educational conditions characterised by high quality, a sound economy and long-term environmental considerations.
SISAB was established in 1991 and is presently one of the 16 companies that together form the Stockholms Stadshus AB Group, owned by the City of Stockholm. Claes Magnusson is SISAB’s CEO.
The company is organised as eight departments:
- Property Management Department
- Project Development Department
- Property Maintenance & Operations Department
- Real Estate Development Department
- Procurement Department
- Financial Administrations and Office Support Department
- Human Resources Department
- CEO Staff Department